To ensure you are considered, follow the below steps to submit your application:
- Review the vacancy announcement to ensure that you meet all the necessary qualifications and requirements. Pay close attention to the Major Duties and Requirements sections of the announcement, where you will see the areas upon which an SME will evaluate your application.
- Create or upload your resume on USAJOBS. You can also create and save multiple versions of your resume to apply to different jobs. *Only the first five pages of the resume will be given special attention to evaluate qualifications and competitiveness.
- Apply online by clicking the "Apply" button on the vacancy announcement. You will be redirected to USAID's Career website to complete the application process.
- Complete the online questionnaire.
- Upload all required supporting documents outlined in the "Required Documents" section.
- Review and confirm your submission. Before you submit your application, please ensure that all required fields are completed accurately, and you have uploaded all necessary supporting documents.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically and received by 11:59 pm (EST) on the closing date of the announcement. If you have difficulty submitting your application online, please get in touch with the human resources office at least two business days before the closing date of the announcement. Our office will provide an alternative application method upon approval of the hardship notification. Please note that any requests to apply via alternative plans after the closing date will not be granted.
Resources on how to build your resume:
How to Build a Resume
What to Include in a Federal Resume